We are looking for talented illustrators to join our awesome artistic team!
- working on existing games in accordance with their style
- creating new characters, themes and graphics for upcoming games
- working in a team of designers and artists
- animating characters and creating visual effects (not a necessary condition, so feel free to apply even if you have no experience with animation)
- the ability to efficiently express your high level of creativity and meet the goals of the project by working independently
- proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- the ability to adapt well to different styles and recognize the importance of having a unified visual style throughout a game
- you consider good communication as one of the key factors for successful teamwork
- openness to constructive feedback on your work
- taking full responsibility for your tasks and their results
- students also welcome! (available for 32+ hours weekly)
BONUS POINTS FOR
- experience with 3D graphics
- experience with After Effects, Spine
WHAT WE OFFER:
- work in a modern, rapidly changing, exciting industry
- opportunities for growth and learning, working with a team of experts
- a budget for education and conferences
- a competitive salary and other financial benefits (lunch, kindergarten compensation, bonuses, 13th salary based on yearly success, etc.)
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch offices
- a work environment that is not only productive but fun, with several fun events every year and the best colleagues possible!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application! Please apply with a cover letter and a CV :) Please include your portfolio (provide a link to your website/online portfolio). Applications without it will not be taken into consideration.
Take a look at our games to get a sense of our current style. We also encourage you to showcase your ability to adapt to different styles in your portfolio.