We are looking for talented illustrators to join our awesome artistic team!
- working on existing games in accordance with their style
- creating new characters, themes and graphics for upcoming games
- working in a team of designers and artists
- animating characters and creating visual effects (not a necessary condition, so feel free to apply even if you have no experience with animation)
- the ability to efficiently express your high level of creativity and meet the goals of the project by working independently
- proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- the ability to adapt well to different styles and recognize the importance of having a unified visual style throughout a game
- you consider good communication as one of the key factors for successful teamwork
- openness to constructive feedback on your work
- taking full responsibility for your tasks and their results
BONUS POINTS FOR
- experience with 3D graphics
- experience with After Effects, Spine
WHAT WE OFFER
- work in a fast-growing and engaging industry
- continuous up-skilling and opportunities for growth and learning
- being a part of a young dynamic and very friendly team of experts in their areas
- competitive salary and a nice budget for continuous education and development
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch facilities
Please include your portfolio (provide a link to your website/online portfolio). Applications without it will not be taken into consideration.
Take a look at our games to get a sense of our current style. We also encourage you to showcase your ability to adapt to different styles in your portfolio.