- preparing 2D assets for animation purposes
- animating 2D characters and scenes and creating visual effects
- working on existing games in accordance with their style, constantly optimizing it, and creating new ways of making it more exciting and appealing
- maintaining a high-quality standard
- suggesting new creative solutions and ideas
- managing priorities
- working with other members of the art team, and other production departments (developers, content designers, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience in motion graphics
- proficiency with After Effects, Spine, or a similar 2D animation software
- experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- creativity and an eye for visual storytelling
- strong instinct for good composition and timing
- openness to constructive feedback, approaching your work with curiosity and a continuous desire for improvement
- you consider good communication as one of the key factors for successful teamwork
- taking full responsibility for your tasks and their results
- experience with character animation
- experience with 3D graphics, rigging and animation (ideally in Blender)
- familiarity with the Unity 3D game engine
- love for mobile gaming
WHAT WE OFFER
- work in a modern, rapidly changing, exciting industry
- opportunities for growth and learning, working with a team of experts
- a budget for education and conferences
- a competitive salary and other financial benefits (lunch, kindergarten compensation, bonuses, 13th salary based on yearly success, etc.)
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch offices
- a work environment that is not only productive but fun, with several fun events every year and the best colleagues possible!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application!
Please apply with a cover letter and a CV (in English only). Additionally, please provide a link to your portfolio/demo reel, applications without it will not be taken into consideration.
Take a look at our games to get a sense of our current style. We also encourage you to showcase your ability to adapt to different styles in your portfolio.