Do you work with Python, Go on a daily basis and enjoy it? And what do you think about orchestrating everything with Kubernetes and ECS? Then adding a bit of Redis, Riak, Elasticsearch and similar databases? And making everything communicate with hundreds of thousands of mobile devices every day?
If that sounds interesting, read on, because this job opportunity might be something that pushes the right buttons for you!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- develop game backend for all Nanobit games
- work with each game team on connecting the game with the server side
- propose new solutions and new ideas on how to improve the infrastructure
- add new technologies to the current stack. Want to introduce more Kubernetes? We got you covered. Think this database might work better? We're listening. Got an idea how to automate even more stuff? Yes, please!
- use technologies like Python, Go, Redis, Riak, Elasticsearch, Docker and all that AWS has to offer
- work on improving our current CI/CD solutions. If it makes life easier for all developers, it goes!
- experience in modern backend languages such as Python, Go, Rust, Ruby etc. We use Python and Go for our backend stack but languages can be learned.
- you've done stuff with various SQL and NoSQL databases. You know when to use which. Again, we use (some) SQL, Redis and Riak for most of the stuff but knowing what works for each use case goes a long way.
- knowing your way around devops stuff on modern cloud base platforms (we use AWS) and with creating scalable and distributed systems
- ability to complete complex tasks with minimal supervision
- a team worker, eager to create fun with us
- motivated, focused and results-oriented
WHAT WE OFFER:
- work in a modern, rapidly changing, exciting industry
- opportunities for growth and learning, working with a team of experts
- a budget for education and conferences
- a competitive salary and other financial benefits (lunch, kindergarten compensation, bonuses, 13th salary based on yearly success, etc.)
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch offices
- a work environment that is not only productive but fun, with several fun events every year and the best colleagues possible!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application! Please apply with a cover letter and a CV :)