Nanobit is Croatia’s largest game development studio, with a very loyal international fanbase and many successful projects. From a two-man-company in 2008 we grew to more than 100 employees, over 20 projects, and we’ve definitely put ourselves on the map of casual mobile gaming.
Our greatest hit, My Story: Choose Your Own Path is still going through the roof after it made the Top 100 chart in the USA and Top 10 in the UK. Our company is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, and we’ve received many awards for our achievements, from building a successful company and our entrepreneurship to supporting students and being a great employer.
If you believe you have what it takes, we look forward to meeting you!
- build and maintain relationships with publishing platforms and advertising partners (App Store, Google Play, ad platforms)
- create new business relationships and open new channels of communication between Nanobit and international subjects
- act as a bridge between the project stakeholders and business partners
- research and identify new business opportunities in accordance with strategic needs
- responsibility for advertising revenue growth, in-game ads monetization
- operate, analyze and monitor ad publishing campaigns across all games within our portfolio, in collaboration with Data Analytics, Marketing and Production team
- manage publishing projects on Google Play
- negotiate terms with manufacturers and services the company uses
- research and propose new tools and services
- represent the company in business events, conferences, etc.
- previous experience in the IT industry
- experience with business development, product management or project management
- technical knowledge of the software development process
- great presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to foster strong internal and external relationships
- organizational and time-management skills
- problem-solving mindset
- interest in games in general, with an emphasis on mobile games
WHAT WE OFFER
- work with an amazing team of more than 100 experts in their fields
- worldwide conferences
- flexible work hours
- everyone has their own preferences – we can discuss anything that’s important to you!
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply with your CV in English only!