Stillfront & Nanobit are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Team. Stillfront Group is a cohort of 21 (and growing) gaming studios located around the world and Nanobit is one of them. This role will directly collaborate with a distributed team across all studios.
Candidates will have the opportunity of a lifetime analyzing petabytes of data from over 300 games, defining benchmarks for User Acquisition campaigns, as well as coming up with new forms of visualizations. This role is for someone who wants to learn how mobile app user acquisition works and how to use the data in most efficient ways with a lot of business creativity.
Simultaneously, candidates will collaborate with Nanobit in supporting and building their data analysis models and tools. They will enable management and game teams to analyse performance and give suggestions on how to improve it.
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- You will actively monitor the user data of our marketing campaigns, analyse their behaviour, come up with marketing strategies and prepare data for reports
- You will test various hypotheses that will lead you to new conclusions on how to improve certain processes
- Since you have to be up to date with everything, you will actively collaborate with various departments across the company
- You will present the results orally and in writing
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- have a background in math, physics, engineering or similar study (students are welcome, too)
- are available to work near full-time (32+ hours weekly)
- love having the autonomy and gladly accept responsibility for your tasks
- like improving the existing processes and working on different tasks
- strive for progress, both personal and progress of our games
- are a proficient English speaker as you would be working in an international team
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT?
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with SQL/Redshift
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Grafana, and Looker (and similar BI tools)
- Previous experience in mobile gaming or user acquisition
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- Professional development: As the gaming industry is constantly evolving and growing, we can promise you will, too! We will ensure you have a structured and smooth onboarding process with scheduled feedback times and both a mentor and a buddy by your side. To make sure you and your team are up to date with the latest trends, we allocate a team budget for education.
- Financial benefits: On top of a competitive salary, we offer additional financial benefits based on annual success, such as a Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, summer bonus, 13th salary, as well as referral bonuses and fully covered transportation expenses.
- Work-life balance: We are deeply dedicated to our work, but also understand the importance of switching off and recharging. Based on that, we offer flexible working hours and a flexible work model (whether you’re a fan of remote work, office work, or a mix of both). Each one of our teammates enjoys an hour-long lunch break and 24 days of annual leave.
- Well-being: Your well-being is our priority. We sponsor your monthly Multisport membership and offer you a free annual health check-up, healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, free lunch each day when working from the office and occasional discounts on various services and products. You may also choose to participate in monthly workshops on various mental health topics. 😌
- Family benefits: Parents, you are included too! We got your back with kindergarten compensation and soon-to-be parents can look forward to a baby bonus!
- Last but not least, you will get to work with an amazing team in top-notch offices and an atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive! 😊
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply with a cover letter and CV, both in English! Good Luck! :)