We release new titles every couple of months, but we continuously add new content to our existing games, sometimes even on a weekly basis. We’re currently hiring for our Tabou Stories: Love Episodes, My Story: Choose Your Own Path and Hollywood Story: Fashion Star teams, so you can check out the games you would be working on!
- importing new stories and other content* into our games
- writing and suggesting new content
- communicating with other team members to ensure completing project goals
- brainstorming and creating new outfits and locations
- playing our games, as well as similar games from other companies
*depending on the project, may include mature content
- a student available for 35+ hours weekly (during working days, we don't work on weekends :D)
- proficiency in English, especially written
- great problem-solving and communication skills
- the ability to think outside the box
- the ability to stay motivated when doing repetitive tasks
- a sense of humour
- interest in pop culture, entertainment and different media
WHAT WE OFFER:
- work in a modern, rapidly changing, exciting industry
- opportunities for growth and learning, working with a team of experts
- a budget for education and conferences
- a competitive salary and other financial benefits (lunch compensation, bonuses, etc.)
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch offices
- a work environment that is not only productive but fun, with several fun events every year and the best colleagues possible!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application! Please apply with a cover letter and a CV in English only :)
Also, please submit the following:
Write a short story in English (maximum length: 300 words) in which you include some of these elements: business building, jealous coworker, love triangle, hot boyfriend, annoying boss, billionaire, kinky, cameras. Please post a link (Google Drive, OneDrive) that will guide us to your masterpiece in the URL section of this application form. Have fun and be creative!