- own the development of Nanobit's brand through social media, press releases, corporate announcements, newsletters
- maintain Nanobit’s presence on all social media and community platforms
- protect and enhance Nanobit’s reputation in core business, advertising markets and local media
- handle all media communication; build on existing and cultivate new relationships with media representatives securing positive coverage
- manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, prepare briefing materials, manage executive spokespeople
- assist with special projects, including company anniversaries, speeches, special initiatives, etc.
- develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness
- partner with HR in supporting employer branding strategy
- collaborate with teams like Marketing, Business Development, Customer Support and HR to ensure brand consistency
- follow digital content media trends and test new formats
- monitor industry news and competitor companies
- 4+ years of work experience in PR, communications, brand management - agency and/or in-house
- proven success executing impactful, creative communications programs
- self-driven, proactive, creative, thinking-outside-the box person who enjoys the opportunity to create something new
- strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- excellent written and spoken communication skills, proficient in English
- strong presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- work with an amazing team of more than 100 experts in their fields
- worldwide conferences
- flexible work hours
- company provided lunch
- everyone has their own preferences – we can discuss anything that’s important to you!
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply with your CV and cover letter in English only!