We are the Data Analytics team of eight and are currently on the lookout for a new member! We are looking for someone who will make existing data more valuable by creating new and improved techniques and solutions for data collection, handling and reporting. If Python, Amazon Web Services and Redshift sound interesting to you, this might be a job for you!
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- building and maintaining an optimal data pipeline architecture using Python and Redshift
- understanding how data flows, supporting our data analytics team on data initiatives and ensuring optimal data flow
- constantly improving and monitoring both the data import and analytics backend
- giving suggestions for optimisation and improvement (e.g. in the field of automating manual processes, data delivery and re-designing infrastructure)
- closely communicating with and supporting the data analytics team to better understand their data infrastructure needs
- working in cooperation with our marketing and production teams to assist with data-related issues
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- are available for full-time work (students are welcome, too)
- have a background in computing, mathematics or physics
- have 1-2 years of data engineering experience with Python and SQL
- are interested in data analytics systems and software development
- have an analytical approach to problem-solving
- are proactive and enjoy optimising data systems
- have a high level of personal responsibility and dependability
- have good organisational skills and the ability to set priorities among various tasks
- understand the importance of teamwork and are open to constructive feedback
- have strong interpersonal communication and presentational skills
- can express yourself concisely
- are eager to learn and create fun with us
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT?
- experience with (or passion for learning) Amazon Web Services and Redshift
- experience with R and Tableau
- interest in gaming
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- Professional development: As the gaming industry is constantly evolving and growing, we can promise you will, too! We will ensure you have a structured and smooth onboarding process with scheduled feedback times and both a mentor and a buddy by your side. To make sure you and your team are up to date with the latest trends, we allocate a team budget for education.
- Financial benefits: On top of a competitive salary, we offer additional financial benefits based on annual success, such as a Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, summer bonus, 13th salary, as well as referral bonuses and fully covered transportation expenses.
- Work-life balance: We are deeply dedicated to our work, but also understand the importance of switching off and recharging. Based on that, we offer flexible working hours and a flexible work model (whether you’re a fan of remote work, office work, or a mix of both). Each one of our teammates enjoys an hour-long lunch break and 24 days of annual leave.
- Well-being: Your well-being is our priority. We sponsor your monthly Multisport membership and offer you a free annual health check-up, healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, free lunch each day when working from the office and occasional discounts on various services and products. You may also choose to participate in monthly workshops on various mental health topics. 😌
- Family benefits: Parents, you are included too! We got your back with kindergarten compensation and soon-to-be parents can look forward to a baby bonus!
- Last but not least, you will get to work with an amazing team in top-notch offices and an atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive! 😊
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply with a cover letter and CV, both in English! Good Luck! :)