We’re looking for a Director of Performance Marketing in Nanobit, who would report directly to the CEO and would grow our games through performance marketing campaigns and lead our entire Marketing team.
If you believe you have what it takes, we look forward to meeting you!
More on Nanobit
We are headquartered in Zagreb, in picturesque Croatia, there are just slightly over 100 of us and we are in search of talent across the world to helps us grow even more!
Our greatest hit, My Story is still going through the roof after it made the Top 50 charts in the USA and Top 10 in the UK.
We hope you can handle that, but we’re definitely here to make it easier – you’ll have a big UA budget and a great deal of freedom and independence.
Create and oversee the implementation of a strong and comprehensive mobile marketing strategy based on existing data, continuous exploration of industry developments, extensive personal experience and knowledge.
- plan and execute performance-based user acquisition across various marketing channels
- lead a team of 11 people in total (experienced UA Specialists, Community Managers, Artist and BI Analysts)
- advance our internal reporting tools (especially for customer value analysis)
- regularly monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance
- identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- strengthen our relationships with agencies and advertising media partners, such as mobile advertising networks, video ad networks, affiliates (including Facebook, Google and others)
- constantly improve our marketing creatives (with the help of our Art Leads)
- stay up to date on latest user acquisition trends and emerging platforms
- develop best practices and define key KPIs for managing success
- collaborate with game teams through tests, help them implement features that improve acquisition
- 3+ years of experience managing user acquisition campaigns for mobile games, with a strong track record of measurable results
- proven ability of leading a team
- hands-on experience buying media on Facebook, Google UAC and other popular mobile networks
- strong analytical background, degree in business or engineering preferred
- strong in data analysis, results-oriented and metric driven (“thinking in numbers”)
- willingness to work hands-on to deeply understand a problem
- curious about new technologies as well as about industry trends and global consumer behavior
Above all, you need to have a strong interest in the industry and the desire to get into the work quickly and with gusto.
Everyone has their own preferences – we can discuss what’s important to you. For this position package usually consists of base salary, bonuses, private car, relocation support and shares in the company.