We are a small team of feature testers working within a larger one on the production of one of our newest games. It is very important to us that our loyal players have a frustration-free gaming experience at all times. Thus, our everyday job consists of finding various ways to break the game before it goes live and report back to our game developers using tools like Jira.
We're currently looking for a teammate! If you would like to spend your days squashing bugs and helping our players experience the game in the best possible way, read on!
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- searching for gameplay bugs (UI, game crashes, in-app purchases, etc.) and ways to reproduce them
- writing detailed bug reports for our development team
- continuous testing to ensure a flawless user experience
- giving feedback on gameplay
- working together with the entire production team (developers, artists, writers, UI, …)
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- are a student available to work near full-time (32+ hours weekly, weekends excluded!)
- are comfortable using English, especially in writing, as you will use it to draft bug reports
- have an analytical mind and a keen eye for details - no bug can escape you
- love following trends in the tech industry, especially about iOS/Android
- have a high level of personal responsibility and take pride in your work
- can organise your time efficiently and set priorities among various tasks
- are resistant to frustration and able to self-motivate when faced with repetitive tasks
- understand the importance of quality assurance in the process of game development, as well as the difference between doing it as a job vs. "playing games all day" :)
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT?
Although it is not a must, an additional plus will be if you have:
- basic knowledge of programming
- experience with mobile app/game testing
- experience with casual mobile games
- experience with bug reporting tools
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- Professional development: For starters, we don't see you as "just a student" but as an equal member of the team who will develop their skills and grow alongside us! We will ensure you have a structured and smooth onboarding process with scheduled feedback times and both a mentor and a buddy by your side. To make sure you and your team are up to date with the latest trends, we allocate a team budget for education.
- Financial benefits: On top of a competitive salary, we offer additional financial benefits based on annual success, such as a Christmas bonus, Easter bonus and summer bonus.
- Work-life balance: We are deeply dedicated to our work, but also understand the importance of switching off and recharging. Based on that, we offer flexible working hours and a flexible work model (whether you're a fan of remote work, office work, or a mix of both), and even more flexibility during the finals. Also, each one of our teammates enjoys an hour-long lunch break.
- Last but not least, you will get to work with an amazing team in top-notch offices and an atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive! :)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application! Please apply with a cover letter and a CV in English only :)