We’re looking for an experienced Game Developer to join our team!
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- working on the whole life cycle of game development, from brainstorming and delivery to maintenance
- developing new features and solving tasks for our existing games written in Cocos2D-x framework (C++, occasionally Objective-C and Java)
- maintaining and optimising existing code
- working on gameplay and game architecture
- participating in team meetings
- researching new technologies and developing programming assistance tools
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- have at least 2 years of experience in the same or similar role
- have excellent knowledge of C++
- have professional experience with Android or iOS development
- are passionate about creating top-quality mobile games for the international market
- can learn new programming languages and technologies quickly
- have a high level of curiosity and motivation to proactively find solutions, using different sources
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT?
- previously developed projects in the field of gaming
- some experience with Java and/or Python
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- Professional development: As the gaming industry is constantly evolving and growing, we can promise you will, too! We will ensure you have a structured and smooth onboarding process with scheduled feedback times and both a mentor and a buddy by your side. To make sure you and your team are up to date with the latest trends, we allocate a team budget for education.
- Financial benefits: On top of a competitive salary, we offer additional financial benefits based on annual success, such as a Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, summer bonus, 13th salary, as well as referral bonuses and fully covered transportation expenses.
- Work-life balance: We are deeply dedicated to our work, but also understand the importance of switching off and recharging. Based on that, we offer flexible working hours and a flexible work model (whether you’re a fan of remote work, office work, or a mix of both). Each one of our teammates enjoys an hour-long lunch break and 24 days of annual leave.
- Well-being: Your well-being is our priority. We sponsor your monthly Multisport membership and offer you a free annual health check-up, healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, free lunch each day when working from the office and occasional discounts on various services and products. You may also choose to participate in monthly workshops on various mental health topics. 😌
- Family benefits: Parents, you are included too! We got your back with kindergarten compensation and soon-to-be parents can look forward to a baby bonus!
- Last but not least, you will get to work with an amazing team in top-notch offices and an atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive! 😊
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application! Please apply with a cover letter and a CV :)