You have a passion for fashion?
Do you think that fashion is the best part of the Oscars?
We have a job for you!
GAME FASHION STYLIST
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- delivery of unique and amazing in-game outfits and fashion assets that will make our players feel like real divas
- providing the highest quality on-figure styling and picking the perfect finishing touch for outfits in our games
- building a large selection of in-game assets that our players simply won't be able to resist
- creating an unforgettable shopping experience that will take our breath away (and make our players shop some more :))
- collaborate with Producers and our Art Director to ensure that the styling aligns with current creative directives from the business
- keep up with trends in the fashion industry, including global and consumer trends
- play our and similar games in order to understand and meet user’s needs
- analyze on a regular basis how users are responding to our offering and make changes when needed
- you know everything about high fashion, from designer labels to collection names
- you are crazy about fashion and open to suggesting and trying new things
- you have an eye for beauty (you like following fashion influencers on Instagram or maybe you are one of them :))
- expert styling techniques and understanding of high brands, fabrics and handling
- a creative thinker with the ability to produce a high volume of new content ideas
- you have great presentation skills
- you pay attention to details, organize well and have great time management skills
- a flexible person who is able to respond quickly to business changes and priorities
- students also welcome :)!
- experience with playing fashion & lifestyle games
WHAT WE OFFER
- working in the world’s fastest-growing games market
- awesome casual work atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive
- flexible working hours, great working conditions
- top-notch offices with great colleagues
Please apply with your CV and a motivation letter. We're looking forward to it!