We are a small team of 5 UI Designers (6, when you join us!) who take great pride in creating intuitive and appealing user interfaces for our mobile games. In our everyday work, we closely collaborate with Game Designers, Producers, Game Developers, Game Artists, and Content Designers to ensure the most amazing gaming experience.
Since game UI is somewhat different from the mobile application and web application UI design, we use a variety of tools like Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. Don’t worry if you are not familiar with all these tools, with a little help from your mentor you will master them in no time!
As Junior UI Designer you will shape our game(s) experience, micro transitions, overall look, and generally everything regarding how our players interact with our games! Your ultimate goal is to make the flow even more intuitive and easy for players to navigate.
If you’re more leaned towards Product Design, this might be a job for you! So read on!
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- Working in collaboration with Senior UI Designer on delivering good-looking, user-friendly, and consistent user interfaces for existing and upcoming games
- Designing assets like menus, buttons, icons, motion graphics, and so much more!
- Helping create wireframes and mockups and with time independently design them (for both iOS and Android devices) to present your ideas about how a particular UI should look and why
- Coming up with ideas on how to optimize and improve our style while considering game’s main visual identity
- Keeping up with technology and the latest UI trends to be able to propose attractive and modern UI solutions
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- have up to 2 years of experience in user interface design and a strong interest and passion for UI design, games, and the gaming industry
- know how to use Photoshop and Illustrator to create appealing icons and graphics used in game HUD
- understand that design is a mix of creativity and strategy, so you know how to be creative while having a deadline
- understand the importance of constructive feedback and you act upon it - it is important that you approach your work with curiosity and with a continuous desire to improve
- have a well-developed sense of color, while great layout and pretty typography spark joy in you
- consider good communication as one of the key factors for successful work, as you will be collaborating with a lot of people with diverse backgrounds
- take full responsibility for your tasks and their results, and can always stand behind them
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT?
We never discriminate against people who have never worked in the gaming industry, but if you have some experience in designing UI for games... honestly, we wouldn’t mind!
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- Professional development: As the gaming industry is constantly evolving and growing, we can promise you will, too! We will ensure you have a structured and smooth onboarding process with scheduled feedback times and both a mentor and a buddy by your side. To make sure you and your team are up with the latest trends, we allocate a team budget for education.
- Financial benefits: On top of a competitive salary, we offer additional financial benefits based on annual success, such as a Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, summer bonus, 13th salary, as well as referral bonuses and fully covered transportation expenses.
- Work-life balance: We are deeply dedicated to our work, but also understand the importance of switching off and recharging. Based on that, we offer flexible working hours and a flexible work model (either you’re a fan of remote work, office work, or a mix of both). Each one of our teammates enjoys an hour-long lunch break and 24 days of annual leave.
- Well-being: Your well-being is our priority. We sponsor your monthly Multisport membership and offer you a free annual health check-up, healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, free lunch each day when working from the office and occasional discounts on various services and products.
- Family benefits: Parents, you are included too! We got your back with kindergarten compensation and soon-to-be parents can look forward to a baby bonus!
- Last but not least, you will get to work with an amazing team in top-notch offices and an atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive! :)
So... prepare your portfolio, your CV and your motivation letter!
Just to mention, take a look at our games to get a sense of our current style. We also encourage you to showcase your ability to adapt to different styles in your portfolio. Also, doesn’t hurt to mention that applications without portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to your application! Good luck! :)