Our Marketing Creative Project Manager is on the lookout for a driven and proactive Marketing Project Assistant who would communicate with our foreign partners to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of our localization projects. If you know the old saying "No plan survives contact with the enemy" and you keep proving them wrong – this opportunity might be perfect for you! If on top of that, you're a polyglot, we can't wait to read your application!
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- Preparing and reviewing translation materials
- Communicating with external agencies to ensure timely project execution
- Writing out tasks, updating tables, and following deadlines
- Producing creative content with the rest of the team (animators, illustrators)
- Researching and analyzing industry trends
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You are a student available to work full-time
- Your English is impeccable
- You have great organizational skills and the clock never works against you
- You pay special attention to detail
- You make things happen, instead of waiting for them to happen
- You understand the importance of teamwork and have great interpersonal skills
- You know how to set priorities and communicate in a timely manner
- You are able to stay focused when faced with repetitive tasks
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT?
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
- Being a passionate gamer
- Having a creative streak
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- Professional development: For starters, we don't see you as "just a student" but as an equal member of the team who will develop their skills and grow alongside us! We will ensure you have a structured and smooth onboarding process with scheduled feedback times and both a mentor and a buddy by your side. To make sure you and your team are up with the latest trends, we allocate a team budget for education.
- Financial benefits: On top of a competitive salary, we offer additional financial benefits based on annual success, such as a Christmas bonus, Easter bonus and summer bonus.
- Work-life balance: We are deeply dedicated to our work, but also understand the importance of switching off and recharging. Based on that, we offer flexible working hours and a flexible work model (either you're a fan of remote work, office work, or a mix of both), and even more flexibility during the finals. Also, each one of our teammates enjoys an hour-long lunch break.
- Last but not least, you will get to work with an amazing team in top-notch offices and an atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive! :)
If this sounds interesting, we look forward to your application! Please apply with a cover letter and a CV in English only :)