We are a leading game development studio with a mission to put extra into ordinary. This is why we're looking for a motivated individual who knows how to bring art to life and make it memorable. Our in-house team currently consists of 4 illustrators and 3 amazing video artists working on marketing materials for all our games across a plethora of networks. As long as breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, you might be exactly who we’re looking for to add to the team!
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- Creating video ads for Nanobit games for Facebook, Google, Snapchat, etc.
- Creating promotional company videos
- Brainstorming on creative content with the entire marketing team
- Thinking up new ideas and concepts for game advertising
- Ensuring the visual identity is in line with the marketing strategy
YOU’RE A GREAT CANDIDATE IF YOU TICK ALL THE BOXES:
- Experienced in motion design (emphasis on character animation in After Effects)
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a video artist
- At least 2 years of video editing experience
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Highly creative and able to work independently to meet goals
- Resourceful and able to create eye-catching videos for game-related marketing campaigns
- Positive attitude and open to constructive feedback on your work
- Work well in a team environment
- Able to multitask and easily adapt to change
- Comfortable working in an English-speaking environment and expressing yourself in English
YOU GET BROWNIE POINTS FOR:
- Experience with sound design
- Experience with Spine
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- Professional development: As the gaming industry is constantly evolving and growing, we can promise you will, too! We will ensure you have a structured and smooth onboarding process with scheduled feedback times and both a mentor and a buddy by your side. To make sure you and your team are up to date with the latest trends, we allocate a team budget for education.
- Financial benefits: On top of a competitive salary, we offer additional financial benefits based on annual success, such as a Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, summer bonus, 13th salary, as well as referral bonuses and fully covered transportation expenses.
- Work-life balance: We are deeply dedicated to our work, but also understand the importance of switching off and recharging. Based on that, we offer flexible working hours and a flexible work model (whether you’re a fan of remote work, office work, or a mix of both). Each one of our teammates enjoys an hour-long lunch break and 24 days of annual leave.
- Well-being: Your well-being is our priority. We sponsor your monthly Multisport membership and offer you a free annual health check-up, healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, free lunch each day when working from the office and occasional discounts on various services and products. You may also choose to participate in monthly workshops on various mental health topics. 😌
- Family benefits: Parents, you are included too! We got your back with kindergarten compensation and soon-to-be parents can look forward to a baby bonus!
- Last but not least, you will get to work with an amazing team in top-notch offices and an atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive! 😊
Please include your CV (in English) and portfolio (provide a link to your website/online portfolio). Applications without it will not be taken into consideration.
Take a look at our games to get a sense of our current style. We also encourage you to showcase your ability to adapt to different styles in your portfolio.