Create and oversee the implementation of a strong and comprehensive mobile marketing strategy based on existing data, continuous exploration of industry developments, extensive personal experience and knowledge.
- plan and execute performance-based user acquisition across various marketing channels
- lead a team of experienced UA Specialists
- advance our internal reporting tools (especially for customer value analysis)
- regularly monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance
- identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- strengthen our relationships with agencies and advertising media partners, such as mobile advertising networks, video ad networks, affiliates (including Facebook, Google and others)
- constantly improve our marketing creatives (with the help of our Art Leads)
- stay up to date on latest user acquisition trends and emerging platforms
- develop best practices and define key KPIs for managing success
- collaborate with game teams through tests, help them implement features that improve acquisition
- 3+ years of experience managing user acquisition campaigns, with a strong track record of measurable results
- proven ability of leading a team
- hands-on experience buying media on Facebook, Google UAC and other popular mobile networks
- strong analytical background, degree in business or engineering preferred
- strong in data analysis, results-oriented and metric driven (“thinking in numbers”)
- willingness to work hands-on to deeply understand a problem
- curious about new technologies as well as about industry trends and global consumer behavior
Above all, you need to have a strong interest in the industry and the desire to get into the work quickly and with gusto.
Everyone has their own preferences – we can discuss what’s important to you.
If this seems like the perfect opportunity for you, please send us your CV in English only :)