If you're a dynamic, highly motivated problem solver with excellent organizational skills, who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you:
We're looking for a well-organized Personal Assistant to ensure that our CEO’s busy schedule runs smoothly and efficiently.
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- assisting in managing and organizing the CEO's business and personal calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities
- managing and coordinating travel, transport, and accommodation for both business and personal arrangements
- performing various administrative duties including those with state institutions and public sector bodies
- managing external correspondences
- performing various office administration and personal errands
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- have prior work experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, administrative assistant, or administrative job experience combined with personal assistant duties
- understand the importance of discretion and trustworthiness
- are a proactive problem solver
- understand the importance of being detail-oriented
- have great knowledge of standard MS Office programs (especially MS Outlook)
- are available to work flexible working hours
- are an active driver
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- a competitive salary
- flexible work hours and a relaxed atmosphere in top-notch office
- being part of a young, dynamic, and very friendly team
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply with a cover letter and CV, both in English! Good Luck! :)