We bring our games to millions of people around the world and we’re looking for a talented Product Manager, with curiosity to research the market and ask the right questions about how to make our games even more fun and entertaining!
We are headquartered in Zagreb, in picturesque Croatia, there are just slightly over 100 of us and we are in search of talent across the world to helps us grow even more!
Our greatest hit, My Story is still going through the roof after it made the Top 50 charts in the USA and Top 10 in the UK.
We hope you can handle that, but we’re definitely here to make it easier!
Are you that bit of extra we’re looking for? Check out our ad and join us!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- collaborate to define and support the product roadmap based on your understanding of game design and monetization mechanics
- analyze key game metrics and suggest possible optimization od player experience and financial performance
- identify opportunities for growth using a variety of channels, including data analytics, competitive research, design hypotheses and player feedback
- in collaboration with the Production teams specify, implement and test engaging features and content
- collaborate with multiple teams and resources to create engaging and profitable content
- create, balance and optimize economy and pricing for virtual currencies that enable amazing player experiences, player retention, and monetization
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst / product manager
- experience in gaming industry is a strong plus
- exceptional analytical skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- interest for developing intuitive hypotheses of usage and gameplay to answer those questions
- skills for competitor benchmarking and market analysis
- ability to model and compare different balancing options of a game
passion for mobile games and knowledge of industry trends
WHAT WE OFFER
- working with the best team possible
- working in the world’s fastest growing games market
- an awesome casual work atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive
- flexible working hours and excellent working conditions
Everyone has their own preferences – we can discuss what’s important to you. For this position package usually consists of competitive base salary, bonuses, shares in the company and relocation support