We’re looking for a Project Manager in Nanobit who would communicate with our outsourced production teams and ensure our project needs are met.
If you believe you have what it takes, we look forward to meeting you!
More on Nanobit
We are headquartered in Zagreb, in picturesque Croatia, there are just slightly over 100 of us and we are in search of talent across the world to helps us grow even more!
Our greatest hit, My Story is still going through the roof after it made the Top 50 charts in the USA and Top 10 in the UK.
We hope you can handle that, but we’re definitely here to make it easier – you’ll have a lot of creative freedom and excellent people to work with!
- defining the scope of projects, priorities and identifying needs (e.g. software, material) in accordance with PM standards
- acting as a link between our in-house production and remote teams
- working closely with outsourced production teams (developers, artists, content writers, testers, etc..) evaluating their needs in terms of resources and ensuring that these are met
- anticipating potential difficulties and challenges in achieving set goals and suggesting efficient ways to address them
- setting the budget and timelines and ensuring that expected milestones are met according to schedule
- providing regular overviews and follow-ups to producers on a regular basis
- constantly monitoring and tracking the process, suggesting changes to find the most effective methods
- creating a working environment which promotes productivity while encouraging creativity and team spirit
- a minimum of 2 years professional experience in Project management
- a minimum of 2 years practical experience with leading an IT software development team
- experience with Project Management Tools
- a technical background in the field of software development
- an interest in games in all forms, with an emphasis on mobile games and their mechanics
- strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- the ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
- a problem-solving mindset
- good time-management skills
- flexibility and a proactive approach
WHAT WE OFFER:
Everyone has their own preferences – we can discuss what’s important to you.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity, please apply with your CV in English only :)