Do you like the idea of starting your career in the modern environment of Croatia's biggest gaming company?
Read on… Nanobit has the right job for you! :)
- communicating with different types of people – phone, e-mail, in person
- keeping the office area clean and tidy
- faxing, scanning and copying documents
- coordinating and organising appointments and meetings
- communicating with external suppliers and partners
- helping the Human Resources department with administrative tasks and event organisation
- a student available for work in shifts (8:00 - 13:30 and 13:30 - 18:30; preference will be given to students available for work in both shifts)
- a full-time student with associated student rights
- proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- a flexible, responsible and well-organized person
- a positive mindset and attitude
- an interest in technology and mobile gaming
WHAT WE OFFER
- an opportunity to gain valuable experience in office administration, in a highly dynamic environment
- a flexible work schedule and excellent working conditions
- top-notch offices with great colleagues
- a very casual atmosphere that is simultaneously supportive, friendly and productive
Interested? Please apply with a one page CV and a cover letter, both in English only.
We look forward to your application!