Do you like being the smiling host or hostess and making people feel comfortable? Become our Keeper of the Gates!
- working in shifts with a colleague (always two people to a shift)
- being the friendly first face people see when they enter the company
- communicating with different types of people – by phone, e-mail, in person
- keeping the office area tidy when needed
- faxing, scanning and copying documents
- coordinating and organising appointments and meetings
- communicating with external suppliers and partners
- helping the Human Resources department and the Office Manager with administrative tasks and event organisation
- a student available for work in shifts (8:00 - 13:30 and 13:30 - 18:30)
- proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- knowledge of the Microsoft Office package,with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- a flexible, responsible and well-organized person
- a positive mindset and attitude
- an interest in technology and mobile gaming
- looking for someone to start from December 17
WHAT WE OFFER
- a very casual atmosphere that is simultaneously supportive, friendly and productive
- an opportunity to gain valuable experience in office administration, in a highly dynamic environment
- a flexible work schedule and excellent working conditions
- top-notch offices with great colleagues
- days off for exams & holidays, if you check with your teammates first :)
Interested? Please apply with a one page CV and a cover letter, both in English only.
We look forward to your application!