Do you like being the smiling host or hostess and making people feel comfortable? Become our Keeper of the Gates!
- welcoming visitors to the company
- communicating with different types of people – by phone, e-mail, in person
- coordinating and organising appointments and meetings
- prioritising correspondence and handling it as needed
- organising the reception team, setting assignments
- helping with office administration
- communicating with external suppliers and partners
- helping the Human Resources department and the Office Manager with administrative tasks and event organisation
- work hours: 09-17h
- 2+ years of experience working as a receptionist, assistant or in administration
- proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- organisational skills – the ability to multitask and adapt
- a flexible, responsible and well-organised person
- a hospitable person whose first consideration is making people feel comfortable
- a positive mindset and attitude
- the ability to think on your feet (even when seated ;))
WHAT WE OFFER
- a casual atmosphere that is simultaneously supportive, friendly and productive
- an opportunity to gain valuable experience in office administration, in a highly dynamic environment
- top-notch offices with great colleagues
Interested? Please apply with a CV and a cover letter, both in English only.
We look forward to your application!