We are looking for experienced illustrators to join our team!
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAY?
- working on existing games in accordance with their style
- creating new characters, themes and graphics for upcoming games
- working in a team of designers and artists
- animating characters and creating visual effects (not a necessary condition, so feel free to apply even if you have no experience with animation)
YOU ARE A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- can efficiently express your high level of creativity and meet the goals of the project by working independently
- are proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- can adapt well to different styles and recognize the importance of having a unified visual style throughout a game
- consider good communication as one of the key factors for successful teamwork
- are open to constructive feedback on your work
- take full responsibility for your tasks and their results
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT?
- experience with 3D graphics
- experience with After Effects, Spine
WHAT DO WE OFFER IN RETURN?
- Professional development: As the gaming industry is constantly evolving and growing, we can promise you will, too! We will ensure you have a structured and smooth onboarding process with scheduled feedback times and both a mentor and a buddy by your side. To make sure you and your team are up with the latest trends, we allocate a team budget for education.
- Financial benefits: On top of a competitive salary, we offer additional financial benefits based on annual success, such as a Christmas bonus, Easter bonus, summer bonus, 13th salary, as well as referral bonuses and fully covered transportation expenses.
- Work-life balance: We are deeply dedicated to our work, but also understand the importance of switching off and recharging. Based on that, we offer flexible working hours and a flexible work model (either you’re a fan of remote work, office work, or a mix of both). Each one of our teammates enjoys an hour-long lunch break and 24 days of annual leave.
- Well-being: Your well-being is our priority. We sponsor your monthly Multisport membership and offer you a free annual health check-up, healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, free lunch each day when working from the office and occasional discounts on various services and products.
- Family benefits: Parents, you are included too! We got your back with kindergarten compensation and soon-to-be parents can look forward to a baby bonus!
- Last but not least, you will get to work with an amazing team in top-notch offices and an atmosphere that is simultaneously motivating, friendly and productive! :)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we look forward to your application! Please apply with a cover letter and a CV :) Please include your portfolio (provide a link to your website/online portfolio). Applications without it will not be taken into consideration.
Take a look at our games to get a sense of our current style. We also encourage you to showcase your ability to adapt to different styles in your portfolio.