Nanobit is Croatia’s largest game development studio, with a very loyal international fan base and many successful projects. From a two-man-company in 2008 we grew to more than 100 employees, over 20 projects, and we’ve definitely put ourselves on the map of casual mobile gaming.
Our latest game, My City – Entertainment Tycoon, was immediately featured by Apple who recognized our value. The previous one, My Story: Choose Your Own Path is still going through the roof after it made the Top 100 chart in the USA and Top 10 in the UK. Our company is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, and we’ve received many awards for our achievements, from building a successful company and our entrepreneurship to supporting students and being a great employer. Only last year we won the Digital Takeover award for achievements in game-dev exporting! Now, after opening offices in Zagreb and Budapest, we hear London’s calling.
We hope you can handle that, but we’re definitely here to make it easier – you’ll have a big monthly budget, a great deal of freedom and independence, and you’ll be working in one of the fastest-growing industries.
We’ve got game, how about you?
Create and oversee the implementation of a strong and comprehensive mobile marketing strategy based on existing data, continuous exploration of industry developments, extensive personal experience and knowledge.
- plan and execute performance-based user acquisition across various marketing channels
- participate in the company strategy for growing our games and UA budget allocation
- develop our internal reporting tools (especially for customer value analysis)
- regularly monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance
- identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- build strong relationships with agencies and advertising media partners, such as mobile advertising networks, video ad networks, affiliates (including Facebook, Google and others)
- stay up to date on latest user acquisition trends and emerging platforms
- develop best practices and define key KPIs for managing success
- collaborate with game teams through tests, help them implement features that improve acquisition
- 3+ years of experience managing user acquisition campaigns for mobile games, with a strong track record of measurable results
- hands-on experience buying media on Facebook and other popular mobile networks (AdColony, Chartboost, Vungle, Tapjoy)
- strong analytical background, a degree in business or engineering preferred
- strong in data analysis, results-oriented and metric driven (“thinking in numbers”)
- curious about new technologies as well as about industry trends and global consumer behavior
Above all, you need to have a strong interest in the industry and the desire to get into the work quickly and with gusto.
- work remotely with an amazing team of more than 100 experts in their fields (our Croatian and Hungarian offices)
- worldwide conferences (e.g. MAU Las Vegas, GDC San Francisco)
- flexible work hours
- everyone has their own preferences – we can discuss anything that’s important to you!